Content last reviewed:
Last updated: November 21 (service desk changes); October 3 (GIS workstations available); September 27 (removed old information); July 12 (disruptions due to lighting)
Carleton is pausing the COVID-19 Mask Policy starting Saturday, June 25.
Spaces Unavailable For Use
- Floor 4: Floor 4 will be closed until January 2023. This is due to the construction of the Future Learning Lab.
- Various parts of the library may be blocked off on any given day as lighting is replaced throughout the building. Unfortunately, we don't know which spaces will be unavailable at any given time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Renovations on Floor 4 may cause noise and disruption until the project is complete.
Study Space Changes
- Study rooms on Floor 4 are not available.
- Silent study spaces on Floors 3 and 5 may be disrupted due to renovation noise. Floor 5 is likely your best bet for silence.
- Library Services is now in its permanent spot on Floor 2
- Research Help is now in its permanent spot near the elevators on Floor 2
- ITS Help is in its permanent spot near the elevators on Floor 2, as well as at a desk near the entrance on Floor 2
- Bloomberg machines are available again in the back of Floor 2
- GIS workstations are available remotely and on all computers on Floors 2 & 3