Note: As part of the University's ongoing efforts to ensure the safety of our community, while the Library remains open there will be changes to our services and opening hours for the remainder of the Winter 2020 term.
These service changes are currently in effect:
- For questions regarding renewals, library accounts, holds, returning material, and charges please email email@example.com. We will not be answering service questions in-person at the service desk.
- We will continue to provide circulation services during hours noted as service hours.
- There will be a complete suspension of late fees during this period.
Have a question about the library? Ask staff at the Library Services Desk! We can help you with:
- any question (staff will direct you to the right person or place if they can't help you)
- directions to anywhere in the library
- checking out library materials
- picking up storage retrievals, booked videos, holds, and interlibrary loans
- paying fines and other library charges
- getting help finding something on the shelves
- checking the lost & found (see Carleton's Lost and Found Guidelines)
- reporting noise, theft, spills or other problems in the building
- requesting first aid
- using a stapler or hole punch
- requesting library privileges if you are not a Carleton student, faculty or staff member
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - midnight
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to midnight