Content last reviewed:
Last updated: January 7 (new restrictions as of January 10); December 20 (fully updated to reflect building closure)
The library will open the main floor only, with limited hours, starting January 10
Accessing Library Resources
- Curbside pick-up and mail delivery is available to access our print collection. In-person access is not available in January 2022.
Accessing Library Services
Archives and Special Collections (including Ottawa Resource Collection)
- Archives & Special Collections is providing online services and contactless access to their collections.
- The reserves desk remains closed. Faculty and staff who need material for the current and upcoming terms should contact email@example.com. Students should check Ares for material and contact staff with any questions.
GIS Software and Workstations, Bloomberg Workstations
- ILL services remain available for current faculty, staff and students.
New Sun Joy Maclaren Adaptive Technology Centre
- The New Sun Joy MacLaren Centre is available by appointment only during library hours.
- Four study rooms on the main floor are open for booking.
- Transcription Services continue to take requests for digitization.
Other Services in the Library
Printing and Photocopying (CU on the GO)
- The library’s CU on the GO machines on the main floor are available.
Centre for Student Academic Support (e.g. Writing Services)
- The Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS) is providing remote services.
ITS Service Desk
- The ITS Service Desk is providing online service.
- PageBreak is closed for January 2022.
Carleton Branch of COOL Research Data Centre
- The Statistics Canada Research Data Centre (RDC) is open by appointment only. Researchers must enter the building through the receiving door.