- European art since late antiquity
- American art since the colonial period
- Global art since 1945
- Fine art in all media
- Decorative arts and antiques
- Museum studies and conservation
- Archaeology and material culture
- Folk art
- Architectural history
Scholarship from journals, plus detailed coverage of monographs, essay collections, conference proceedings and exhibition catalogues.
International coverage, with at least 60% of records from non-English-language publications (principally German, French, Italian and Spanish).