You must install Adobe Acrobat Reader and FileOpen to view downloaded documents.
- Click HELP button in the menu bar at the top of your Techstreet Enterprise page to find links to install required tools.
- Once tools are installed, locate your standard in Techstreet Enterprise.
- Click on Download Button. Do not double click the downloaded file or it will result in an error or blank screen.
- Locate the file you downloaded in your Downloads folder.
- Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader. The FileOpen plug-in or viewer within Adobe should allow you to view your document.
Some publishers require Digital Rights Management (DRM) software be installed with their documents. The industry standard for DRM is FileOpen. FileOpen associates the standard with your computer or phone, so it is only accessible on the device you download it to. This is why you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader and FileOpen plug-in or viewer.