Option 1: Search Omni
The search box on the library home page searches Onmi directly. Use the Resources Type filter on the left side of the screen to limit to Articles. You may want to also limit to Peer-Reviewed Journals, under Availability. More information below.
Option 2: Find journal article databases for your topic:
To find articles on a topic
- Enter one or more keywords or phrases that describe what you are looking for, and click Search or .
- Under Resource Type, choose Articles
You can then use the filters on the left to further narrow down your search to the kinds of articles you are interested in:
- Availability (online, print, open access, peer-reviewed)
- Publication Date
- Subject (or topic)
- Location (in the MacOdrum Library; only applies to print items)
- Journal Title (to see articles published in a specific journal)
For example, you can use Omni to find peer-reviewed articles on privacy and ethics in social media that were published in the last two years.
To find a specific article
If you are looking for a specific article, try searching for it by title.
If you have any questions or need help using Omni, ask us!