Google’s New, Simplified Patent Search Now Integrates Prior Art And Google Scholar
- Free Patents Online
Provides free PDF downloads of full text U.S. patents. Check out the fun list of Crazy Patents.
- Fresh Patents
Browse, keyword search or receive RSS feeds on the latest published U.S. patent application each week before the USPTO decision to grant/deny.
- Google Patents
Searches patents from the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Patent full-text and full image database
Full text of US patents. Issued patents: fulltext from 1976 onwards, full page images from 1790. Published applications: since 15 March 2001.
- SAE Mobilus a vast online repository of authoritative technical content including SAE standards and technical papers.
- SciFinder Scholar
Provides comprehensive information on chemical and related information, including journal articles and patents in one source.
German Patent Information System.
European, Japanese, and World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Online European Patent Register
Contains all published European patent applications and PCT applications with EPC Member States designation from first publication until grant (over 850,000 records).
- Carleton University's Innovation Transfer Office
Services for students and faculty include advice on how to apply for a patent, management of patent agents on prosecution, marketing of the technology to potential licences, and negotiation of licence agreements and monitoring of licences.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Provides information on patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs and integrated circuit topographies.
- European Patent Office
Provides information on EPO member states and news updates. Can also search the Online European Patent Register.
- Japan Patent Office
Provides news updates, committee documents, and quick guides to patent, utility model, design and trademark law. Also search the Patent Abstracts of Japan.
State Intellectual Property Office for the People's Republic of China.
- United Kingdom Patent Office
Includes information regarding patent history, news, applications, and patent law. Provides links to guides and brochures on patent information. Can also search Great Britain's Espacenet, with links to other national and international databases.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Guides, news and link to the Patent full-text and full image database.
- Patent and Trademark Information: Uses and PerspectivesT339.P238 2004
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office. Guide to PatentsCA1 IPO 2008.G76 .ENG
- Fundamentals of patenting and licensing for scientists and engineers (2009)[online]
- Patents for chemicals, pharmaceuticals and biotechnolo T211.G76 2010
- Filing patents online [electronic resource] : a professional guide / Sarfaraz K. Niazi.
- The Patent Guidebook KF3114.6.P54 2004
- World Patent Information
Worldwide forum for the exchange of information between people working professionally in the field of Industrial Property information and documentation and to promote the widest possible use of the associated literature.