Canada and U.S.
- Most universities now have institutional repositories which may have free digital copies of more recent theses. Try googling the university name and "institutional repository" or "digital theses"
- If the university required a print copy of a thesis, usually that university's library will have at least one print copy
- If you can't get a copy online you may order a copy via Interlibrary Loans.
- You can order theses and dissertations from other countries via Interlibrary Loans. To do so, fill out the blank order form in RACER with the details of the thesis: author's name, title, year, name of degree-granting institution, etc.
- Note: process can take a long time (3 months +) and may not be free.