We are no longer accepting applications for the 2018/19 academic year. All available spaces have been assigned.
- Carrels, lockers and study room assignments expire by April 30th each year
- Locker and/or study room keys must be returned to the Library Service desk by April 30th each year. Failure to do so will result in the $50.00 key replacement charge
- The spaces are for use by the assigned graduate student and may not be ‘sublet’ or ‘shared’ with others. Any damage or defacing of the spaces will be the responsibility of the assigned student
- The Library is not responsible for personal property left in these spaces
- All Library material left in the lockers or study rooms must be checked out by the holder of the space
- No footwear may be put in lockers
- In keeping with library policies designed to reduce waste and damage, please use lidded beverages only, and deposit any waste or recyclables in receptacles
- Please report a lost key immediately to the Library Office, room 360 or the Library Services Desk (evenings and weekends).
- There is a $50.00 replacement fee for unreturned or lost keys or locks.
Questions? Contact the Library Office.