- Wiley Encyclopedia of Management A 13v. set - v. 11 is entitled 'Organizational Behavior' Provides definitions, articles and short bibliographies on all aspects of strategic management.
- International encyclopedia of the social & behavioral sciences
- APA Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology
- The Oxford handbook of diversity in organizations
- The Oxford handbook of organizational climate and culture
- The Oxford handbook of leadership and organizations
- Cambridge handbook of culture, organizations, and work
- The Wiley-Blackwell handbook of the psychology of leadership, change and organizational development
- Gower handbook of leadership and management development
- The SAGE handbook of human resource management
Find scholarly journal articles in the following databases:
- Business Source Complete
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs
- Emerald Management eJournals
- Ergonomics Abstracts
- Gender & Work Database
- Gender Studies Database
- Sociological Abstracts
Good to know:
- Within a database, limit your search to scholarly articles when it is appropriate to disregard other resources.
- Never limit to full-text only as we may subscribe to the journal you find from another vendor. Use the Get it! icon to search for the full text when it is not immediately available.
- Use available options to search more than one database at a time.
- Look for the option to set up an RSS feed or to Create an Alert. You are then notified when a new entry is added to the database that meets your search criteria.
- Use the Interlibrary Loans RACER form to request items not held at Carleton’s library.
- Use the excellent resource OWL - Purdue University's Online Writing Lab.
Expand General Writing to explore:
Citing your sources
It is essential to understand how and when to use citations in your essays and projects to ensure the Academic Integrity of your work. Good help is available!