American Psychological Association Resources (APA)
The American Psychological Association is currently in its 7th Edition.
The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association commonly known as APA is the official source of APA Style. The following chapters of the guide will be of use for your citation practices:
- Chapter 8: In Text citations; Paraphrasing and Quoting
- Chapter 9: Reference Lists
- Chapter 10: Reference Examples
- The APA Style Blog answers many common questions about APA Style and includes Tutorials, Handouts and Guides, and Sample Papers.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide from OWL Purdue
- Sample APA papers from OWL Purdue
- APA Style Citation Tutorial University of Alberta Library Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Citing archival sources: Marquette University
- Citing Audiovisual Material and Images: OWL Purdue
- Citing Tables, Figures and Images: Simon Fraser University
- Citing government documents (including legislation): Simon Fraser University
- Citing international governmental organization documents: University of British Columbia