Once logged in to the library catalogue, Carleton University faculty, staff and students can save favourite or frequent searches for easy reference so that you can run these searches on demand.
To save a search, edit saved searches, and run them on demand:
- Log into your library account
- Search the catalogue
- From the results screen, click on the "Save Search" button (beside the "Search" button near the top of the results list) to save your search
To run a saved search:
- Return to your account (login or use the "My Account" button if you're already logged in)
- Click the "Saved Searches" link under "Account Options" to view your list of saved searches
- Find the search you want to run and click the "Search" link in the "Search" column at the far right
To remove searches from your list:
- Check the box in the "Mark to Remove" column and then click the "Update List" link.
Please note: The maximum number of saved searches is 20. The "Save Search" option will no longer appear to you once you have 20 searches saved.