Who is in the building? Who can help me?
- Library Services Desk can help you find, borrow, and return library materials. They answer basic questions.
- Reserves Desk can help you get things your professors have put on reserve, both physical and online.
- Research Help Desk can help you do research and find information.
- New Sun Joy Adaptive Technology Centre can help students with disabilities who are registered through the Paul Menton Centre.
- Page Break (Starbucks) can help with caffeine and snacks (though Tunnel Junction is a cheaper alternative).
- The Office of the University Librarian for appointments with library adminstration.
- Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS) can help with writing support and study skills (note-taking, avoid procrastination, etc.).
- Discovery Centre Desk can help you use the equipment in the Discovery Centre.
- IT Help Desk can help with printing and photocopying issues, and computer questions and problems.
- Archives and Research Collections (ARC) can help with finding and using archival material, rare books, and Ottawa resource collection.