Update: library services are mostly back to normal. The exceptions are:
- Printing is hit and miss, but generally is not working
- Some staff computers have been affected, so research consultations may be disrupted or postponed
- New: Research Help chat is not working. Please call the Research Help Desk at 613-520-2600 x2735 during service hours, or send an email.
- New: In-house use of ArcGIS is limited to 1 hour until further notice, is it's only working on one GIS computer. AutoCAD, FME & QGIS aren't working on any GIS workstations, but Global Mapper is working.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The current network issues on campus have affected some library services.
- Online reserves through Ares will likely remain unavailable while these problems continue
- Off-campus access through our proxy server is working, but service may be disrupted
- The library catalogue is working, but account access and off-campus access to electronic resources may be disrupted
- Summon and other library databases remain available, but again, off-campus access to electronic resources may be disrupted
- RACER should remain available for ILL requests
In the library building, all computers remain shut down.
Also, note that due to campus email disruptions, we are not able to respond to requests submitted directly by email nor requests through our online forms.
We will provide updates as they become available, here and on our Twitter account.