Renovations to the MacOdrum Library are in their final stages. While most of the work has been completed, some construction will be continuing as the school year begins and some services will be in temporary locations until it is completed.
There will no access to the new extensions on the fourth and fifth floors until early October. Anyone needing the services of the Archives and Research Collections (ARC), located in the new extension on the fifth floor, can do so by appointment only (ext. 2739).
- Learning Support Services (LSS) and the Writing Tutorial Service is located on the fourth floor of the old wing.
- CCS and IT Help Desk: Located on the fourth floor until further notice.
- Page Break: The Page Break will be reopening but a date has not been confirmed.
- Tunnel access to the library: There will be no tunnel access available until late September. All faculty, staff, students and visitors with disabilities are advised to use the library’s front door ramp to enter the library.
- Reserves: Reserves will be located in Room 235 until further notice.
- Photocopy shop: Located on the first floor of the old wing.
- The newly renovated Joy Maclaren Centre is located on the main floor in the new extension.
It is expected that Library Road will reopen in early September.
Your patience and co-operation are appreciated. Updates will be provided as details become available.
If you have questions, please contact the Library Services Desk at ext. 2733.