Welcome to the Omni help guide!
This guide contains information to help you use Omni, the Library's primary search and discovery tool.
- Tips for searching with Omni
- Differences between Omni and the Library Catalogue
- Differences between Omni and Summon
- How to find books using Omni
- How to find articles using Omni
- How to login to Omni to access your library account.
- How to reset your password
- How to export your saved search and borrowing history from your old Library Catalogue account
- How to configure Google Scholar to access articles through Omni
- Known issues with Omni.
Omni launched on January 8, 2020 and replaced both the Library Catalogue and Summon. Click here to read the announcement.
If you have any questions or need help using Omni, ask us!