To find articles on a topic
- Enter one or more keywords or phrases that describe what you are looking for, and click Search or .
- Under Resource Type, choose Articles
You can then use the filters on the left to further narrow down your search to the kinds of articles you are interested in:
- Availability (online, print, open access, peer-reviewed)
- Publication Date
- Subject (or topic)
- Location (in the MacOdrum Library; only applies to print items)
- Journal Title (to see articles published in a specific journal)
For example, you can use Omni to find peer-reviewed articles on privacy and ethics in social media that were published in the last two years.
To find a specific article
If you are looking for a specific article, try searching for it by title.
If you have any questions or need help using Omni, ask us!