This page lists known issues and limitations with Omni.
Note: If you run into a problem using Omni and you don't see it listed on this page, let us know!
- Omni will timeout after 30 minutes of inactivity, resetting itself to the default search page.
- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) must use capital letters to be recognized by Omni.
Browse results are not displaying correctly at this time. In some cases, no records appear after clicking on an item in the result list. Additionally, some searches retrieves only partial results and displays message "Note: Some records are not displayed since they are restricted / suppressed from display". This issue has been escalated with the vendor.
- Canadian University Press ebooks - 2021 publications. Not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
- GeoScience World ebooks - 2020 and 2021 publications. Not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
- Oxford Scholarship Online. Not all titles available through Omni. Please access through Databases for now.
- Taylor & Francis Online Journals. Not all titles available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
Can’t find the electronic resource that you were expecting to see in OMNI? Let us know!
- In some cases, APA citations do not include all authors when multiple authors exist in a resource. We are working with the system vendor to correct the issue. Please check citations for accuracy before including them in your work.