This page lists known issues with Omni.
Note: If you run into a problem using Omni and you don't see it listed on this page, let us know!
- Searching for resources in other Omni libraries is not available at this time.
- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) must use capital letters to be recognized by Omni.
- Eureka: Not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
- Gale Dictionary of Literary Biography: Not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
- Lexis Nexis Advance (formerly known as Quicklaw): Off-campus access not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
Can’t find the electronic resource that you were expecting to see in OMNI? Let us know!
- Availability for print serials (journals, magazines, etc) that were received after November 1, 2019 are not yet reflected in Omni. However, these issues are available for consultation and borrowing, as appropriate.
- Self-check machines are not yet operational. Please visit the Library Service Desk to check-out your books and other items.