This page lists known issues with Omni.
Note: If you run into a problem using Omni and you don't see it listed on this page, let us know!
- Omni will timeout after 30 minutes of inactivity, resetting itself to the default search page.
- Searching for resources in other Omni libraries is not available at this time.
- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) must use capital letters to be recognized by Omni.
- Canadian University Press ebooks - 2020 publications: Not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
- Lexis Nexis Advance (formerly known as Quicklaw): Off-campus access not available through Omni at this time. Please access through Databases for now.
Can’t find the electronic resource that you were expecting to see in OMNI? Let us know!
Some online resources are having their online access “disappear” from records when results are clicked on. We are working to resolve this known issue with our vendor. If you require access to the resource, please submit a request to Connections Problems. In the "From what page?" field, please select "Omni".
- Availability for print serials (journals, magazines, etc) that were received after March 14, 2020 are not yet reflected in Omni.
- Self-check machines are not yet operational. Please visit the Library Service Desk to check-out your books and other items.