Research Data Management & Quantitative Data
- A Research Data Management Plan is now often required when applying to major funding agencies for research grants.
- Our Data Centre can help you with these plans. See our RDM page for more information.
- Check the Grad Navigate series of workshops to see if a Research Data Management Workshop is being offered
- Our Data centre also provides statistical consulting for the following statistical software:
- Save time and be organized by using some kind of citation managment tool such as Zotero, Mendeley ... for all of the references you are collecting during your research
- Most tools can turn your references into properly formatted bibliographies, and with additional plug-ins they can allow you to easily insert your citations into your papers as you write.
- See our Citation Management page for more information.
- We provide one-on-one support for a number of these tools
If you are going to be doing your own research project you will be collecting data: quantitative, qualitative or a bit of both.
- NVivo is software that can help in the organization and analysis of QUALITATIVE data.
- See our NVivo page for details on how you can obtain your own copy of the software, links to supporting documentation, and contact info for on-campus help.