- Start with SUMMON, a search engine located on the library home page which allows you to search across many of the library's collections simultaneously. Use keywords in Summon to find books, journal articles, conference proceedings, government information, maps and more.
- The LIBRARY CATALOGUE lets you do more specific searches and has up-to-date information about whether items are in the library or checked out.Once you find one or more good books, look at the SUBJECT headings that have been used. Follow those SUBJECT heading links to find related books.
Below are selected books which may be relevant to your research paper assignment:
1. Economic anthropology
Anthropology and economy (2016); in print
2. Colonialism (Canada)
3. Local knowledge
Investigating local knowledge : new directions, new approaches (2004); in print
4. Social Media
5. Race and White Nationalism
7. Bodies, Feminity and Beauty
Global beauty, local bodies (2013); in print
I Am Divine (2016); (1 video file, approximately 91 minutes)
8. Medical Anthropology (HIV/AIDS)