Use the catalogue to find books, government documents, conference proceedings, and journals. Only the titles of journals are included in the catalogue: use the databases for searching for individual article titles.
If you know the title of the item you seek, perform a title search.
If you know the author, perform an author search. Enter the author's name with the surname first.
Otherwise, try a keyword search. Scroll down the keyword search page to get help with all the kinds of keyword searches that you can do.
Once you find one or more good books, look at the SUBJECT headings that have been used. Follow those SUBJECT heading links to find related books.
Suggested Subject Headings
- Anthropology -- Methodology
- Applied anthropology
- Community development
- Developing countries [particularly --Economic policy and --Social policy]
- Economic anthropology [particularly subdivided by country]
- Economic development -- Social aspects
- Land use -- Social aspects
- Millennium Development Goals
- Political anthropology
- Rural development
- Social change [particularly subdivided by country or by --Developing countries]
- Technical assistance -- Anthropological aspects