Finding a MNC
- Fortune Magazine Top Global 500 companies
- World's Largest Public Companies - Forbes Magazine
Get a Company's 10k or Annual Report
Google the name of the company and investor relations to get the companies annual report from thier website. These documents will outline the company's business position, strategy and financials.
Tips for Company Information:
Look for a SWOT analysis:
- Go to Business Source Complete and search for your company name. Scroll down and limit by Company Report and SWOT Analysis.
- Go to Passport. Select Companies from the top tab and key in your company name. Select relevant segment and open the profile. Look in the table of contents for a SWOT analysis.
- Bloomberg - excellent resource for company and industry information.
- Mergent Online Financial data for U.S. and selected global companies.
- Factiva - Mouse over Companies/Markets from menu bar at top of page. Scroll down to find business and geographic segments. Explore the table on contents on the left hand side.
- JUST Capital - provides information and rankings on how large corporations perform on issues that matter most to the public.
- Forbes - The Companies With The Best CSR Reputations In The World
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World index
- Begin with Business Source Complete.
- Select Industry Profiles from menu on right hand side. Browse alphabetically to search by industry.
- Mergent Online
- Select the Report Search tab from the menu. Select industry of interest and then geographical region.
- Search by NAICS code
- Go to Industries at the top of the page, select the relevant industry or industries and narrow by country. Tip - choose the industry plus specific parts of industry as there is often more than one industry profile.
- Mouse over Companies/Markets from menu bar at top of page, select Industry. Select industry from the list provided.
- Conference Board of Canada e-Library
- Browse by topic -> Industry Sector Economics for industry profiles or enter industry name in the search box.
Look for valuable information and data from trade associations
Google the industry + country or region + association