Handbooks and encyclopedias often give a good overview of a subject area and provide relevant background information, as well as key terms that can be used when searching the databases. Search for them in the library's catalogue by Keyword.
- The Blackwell encyclopedia of management [electronic resource]
A multi volume set covering all streams of business. V. 3 is Entrepreneurship
- Encyclopedia of technology and innovation management [electronic resource]
- The Oxford handbook of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Handbook of research on social entrepreneurship
- Handbook on entrepreneurship research [electronic resource]
- Vocabulaire de la création d'entreprise par essaimage incluant la terminologie élémentaire de la restructuration par scission
In the library catalogue, search by Keyword or Subject to find books by a topic. To search multiple words not as a phrase do a Keyword search and use Boolean Operations -
AND to find all of the words in any order
OR to find any of the words
AND NOT to exclude one or more words
Keyword entrepreneurship and financ*
(entrepreneurship or family-owned buisness entreprises ) and management
A single * symbol will find any ending up to 5 characters. finance* will retreive finance, financial, financier, financially, etc.
A full list of search tips is available at the Keyword Searching page.
Suggested subject headings include: