Individual Country and Comparative Statistics
- World development indicators online
Includes statistical data on over 550 development indicators with time-series for 207 countries and 18 country groups.
- Human development report
UN1 D .H72 (Latest edition in MRR) Includes economic, demographic, social, labour and gender statistics.
Contains economic, business and international trade information produced by the U.S. Government.
- UN Data
Contains the largest compilation of United Nations and agency statistics on economic, social, financial and development topics.
- World Bank Group. Foreign Investment Advisory Service. Investment climate indicators
- Global Competitiveness Report
RSV HF1414.G560 2003-2004
- IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook
- World's Major Emerging Economies
- Regional Encyclopedia of Business and Management
- Trade Statistics Subject guide
- University of Michigan Statistical resources on the web: Foreign trade (includes international section)
- World development indicators:
- Online Includes foreign direct investment inflows.
- Print: MRR UN9 MG .W54 Table 6.5 provides export data for regional trade blocs.
- SourceOECD Provides trade statistics for ASEAN, EU, MERCOSUR and NAFTA.
- International Monetary Fund. Direction of trade statistics. Yearbook.
UN9 MF .D37 (Latest edition in MRR)
Industry Canada site includes statistics and analysis of industry sectors, trade and the economy. Click the Business information by sector button for access to industries.
- UN Comtrade
- UNCTAD handbook of statistics
UN8 TR .U53 (Latest edition in MRR) includes foreign direct investment outflows.
- World investment report
UN5 E100 .W53 (Latest edition in MRR)
- World Trade Organization. International trade statistics
DDV UN9 WTO .I57
General Country Information
- Europa world year book
JN1.E852 (Latest edition in REF)
- EIU Economist Intelligence Unit (Country Reports, Profiles and more)
For further online resources see the Country Information subject guide.