Use reference materials for background information for your topic, or to find good keywords to use when searching databases. These are dictionaries, encyclopedias, guides, bibliographies, indexes and abstracts.
- Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management Provides definitions, articles and short bibliographies on all aspects of business and management.
- Blackwell Reference Online: Business & Management
- Methods and applications of statistics in business, finance, and management science
- Sage Knowledge Encyclopedias
- International encyclopedia of the social & behavioral sciences