- Writing for Publication
- Writing for Scholarly Journals
- Open Access Publishing This video gives an overview of open access publishing – what it is and how it works – and outlines the open access requirements created by the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications.
- Curve An open access repository which holds academic research output and creative work voluntarily deposited by Carleton faculty, staff and students, as well as all dissertations and theses produced at Carleton
- Directory of Open Access Journals A multidisciplinary database of 5125 open access journals. Currently 2117 journals are searchable at the article level.
- Research Impact: Scholarly Communication @ Carleton University keep up to date on open access and scholarly communication activities at Carleton University and beyond.
Open Access GSA Awards
At Carleton, GSA awards 5 students $1000 each/year. Eligibility is based on the publication of one article in the last two years. The deadline for application is January each year. The awards are advertised in Library News, Today @ Carleton and the GSA.