- Mapping your thesis : the comprehensive manual of theory and techniques for masters and doctoral research
- LB2369.W49 2011
- Principles of writing research papers LB2369.L393 2011
- Revising your dissertation : advice from leading editors LB2369.R49 2008
- Surviving Your Dissertation: A Comprehensive Guide to Content and Process. 3rd ed. LB2369.R83 2007
- Demystifying Dissertation Writing: A Streamlined Process from Choice of Topic to Final Text. LB2369.S55 2010
Others aids for writing include
- Student guide to research in the digital age : how to locate and evaluate information sources
- AMA handbook of business writing
- Wall Street Journal guide to information graphics: the dos and don'ts of presenting data, facts and figures
- Citation Management online links to RefWorks and other bibliographic management tools.
- Cite Your Sources General guide pointing to resources on all the main styles.
- Citation Guide Excellent guide to citing business sources in Chicago Style from Harvard Business School
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Citing Data & Statistics