A dissertation or thesis is a piece of work submitted in support of an academic degree or professional qualification. It may be related to your research topic and will contain a review of the relevant literature and an extensive bibliography.
To locate dissertations and theses:
- Dissertations & Theses Global (ProQuest) - this database provides access to citations and abstracts to theses from North American universities.
- Steps for finding Carleton University theses in our library catalogue:
- Do an Advanced keyword search or an Author Search (if known)
- Add Limit - Location: Theses
- Note: Carleton Univesity's theses and dissertations are loaded into the CURVE respository. Print copies (when available) are located in the Storage Facility and may requested for on-site consultation. Use the Thesis Storage Retrieval Request form.