Writing the dissertation:
- Mapping your thesis : the comprehensive manual of theory and techniques for masters and doctoral research LB2369.W49 2011
- Principles of writing research papers LB2369.L393 2011
- Revising your dissertation : advice from leading editors LB2369.R49 2008
- Surviving Your Dissertation: A Comprehensive Guide to Content and Process. 3rd ed. LB2369.R83 2007
- Demystifying Dissertation Writing: A Streamlined Process from Choice of Topic to Final Text. LB2369.S55 2010
- Completing your qualitative dissertation : a road map from beginning to end H62.B58555 2012
Publishing Journal Articles:
- Writing for Academic Journals (e-book in our collection)
- Citation Management online links to schedule of workshops and help.
Note the help guide for Zotero and the workshop presentation. Mendeley guides are also available.
- Cite Your Sources Links pointing to resources on all the main styles.
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Citing Government Information
- Citing Data & Statistics