The library's search tool, Summon, allows you to search for books, journal articles, media, and more with a single search. You can access Summon from the library's homepage.
However, Summon doesn't search everything that the library owns so you will need to search other resources. Summon also doesn't let you do sophisticated searches that you may be used to doing in specific databases or the library catalogue.
The library catalogue lets you do more specific searches and has up-to-date information about whether items are in the library or checked out. This information in Summon may be a few hours old.
For example, use the library catalogue to find relevant reference resources. Reference materials provide background information for your topic, definitions for specialized terms or phrases and good keywords to use when searching databases. Search by adding dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, guides, bibliographies to your search statement.
keyword : economic* and dictionaries
economic* and handbook*
- A dictionary of economics [electronic resource]
- The new Palgrave dictionary of economics online [electronic resource]
- Statistics for economics [electronic resource]
- Methods and applications of statistics in business, finance, and management science [electronic resource]
- Handbook of financial econometrics and statistics [electronic resource]