- Amherst College Resources for Writers
- Doing honest work in college : how to prepare citations, avoid plagiarism, and achieve real academic success / Charles Lipson (2004) (Online at HathiTrust)
- Making sense : a student's guide to research and writing / Margot Northey, Joan McKibbin (2005) (Online at HathiTrust)
- Harvard College Writing Center and Resources
- Writing at university : a guide for students / Phillis Creme and Mary R. Lea (2008) (Oniine at HathiTrust) (Online)
- Writing about Drama - This handout from UNC's Writing Center describes the elements of drama and discusses how to write about productions and performances of plays.
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide (Purdue OWL)
- MLA Handbook / Modern Language Association of America (2016) LB2369.G52 2016A