The following books also help with understanding how to summarize your observations and learn to write in a concise manner:
- Successful Lab Reports; a manual for science students (print)
- Scientific Style and Format: the CSE manual for authors, editors, and publishers (print)
- Geowriting; a guide to writing, editing and printing in earth science (print)
- CSE (Science) Citation Style
- Citing your sources
- Citation Management - tools used to organize your references, pdfs, and create bibliographies. The library offers workshop clinics using Zotero, Mendeley and EndNote Basic.