Is this source right for you?
- For books, read the chapter titles and introduction to the book to determine if the book will be right for your research.
- For journal articles, read the summary and check for your keywords within the text of the article.
- Make sure that you understand the writing and the context of the material. Does it help you answer your research question?
- Make sure the information is not out of date. If it is too old it might not be reliable.
- Make sure you have access to the full text.
- Save your citation.
- For websites watch this video to understand if your source is reliable: