Begin your search by checking the A-Z list of resources organized by subject or general topic. .guides list for relevant are a good place to get started. They will give you an overview of the topic.
- English Language and Literature
- Page offers access to literary content and analysis
Use reference materials such as bibliographies, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and guides to locate relevant information on a topic.
Suggested Reference Resources:
- A dictionary of contemporary world history / Christopher Riches and Jan Palmowski (2019)
- A Dictionary of critical theory / Ian Buchanan (2018)
- A Dictionary of world history / Oxford University Press (2015)
- Key Concepts in Literary Theory / Julian Wolfreys et. al. (2016)
The Oxford Companion to United States History / Boyer, Paul S. et. al.(2001-)
- Cambridge Companion to...
Handbooks dedicated to single authors or literary movements. Best to use keywords to narrow the results
- Encyclopedia of Literary Modernism / Paul Poplawski (2003)
- Nineteenth-century literature criticism / Thomson Gale (Firm) (1981-)