Writing guides for your essay or annotated bibliography
- Student writing; give it a generous reading (e-book)
- Writing a research paper (video)
- Writing an outline
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography (video)
Citing your sources
Referencing your sources in an important part of academic writing. Why?
- it lets you acknowledge the ideas or words of others if you use them in your work
- it demonstrates that you are using the scholarly record and can provide authority for statements you make in your essay
- it enables readers to find the source information
- it helps you avoid plagiarism
If you need help, consult:
Other Writing Help
Writing Services offers students instruction on developing an argument, structuring your ideas, and writing well.