Listed below are a few book titles. For additional books on writing a Philosophy paper, see the Internet Archive. To borrow a book from the Internet Archive, simply sign up. Registration is free. You can check books out for 1 hour.
- A Student's Writing Guide How to Plan and Write Successful Essays / Gordon Taylor (2009)
- "Appendix : Three Hints for Writing Philosophy Papers" / Malcolm Murray ; Nebojsa Kujundzic in
Critical Reflection 2005-04-26
- Guidelines on Writing a Philosophy Paper (MIT)
- Guidelines on Writing a Philosophy Paper (Jim Pryor)
- Introductions, Body Paragraphs, and Conclusions for an Argument Paper (Purdue University)
- The Rhetoric of Reason : Writing and the Attractions of Argument / James Crosswhite (1996) (Online) (Online at HathiTrust)
- Writing Essays a Guide for Students in English and the Humanities / Richard Marggraf Turley (2016)
- Writing Philosophy Papers / Zachary Seech (2000) (Internet Archive)
Need help with writing? Book an appointment with the Writing Services.
Need help with citation? Contact Research Help.