There are many free citation management systems available. The library provides support in the use of some of these tools, but feel free to try any others on your own. All of them provide the same basic functions such as:
- ability to collect, save, organize your references and pdf documents
- ability to search your own collection and add notes
- ability to create bibliographies in different citation styles such as APA, MLA, etc.
- ability to work with Word so you can write, include citations, and produce your final bibliography
- ability to share/collaborate
If you have questions and want a consultation, check out the Citation Management web page.