Policy Reports and Working Papers
- Canadian Public Documents Collection Collection of publications from Canadian research institutes, government agencies and university centres working in the area of Canadian public policy, health and medical research.
- Conference Board of Canada e-Library Browse the research reports by topic - Health and Health Care, or use the Advanced Search feature. Under the site map look at their Special Projects - in particular the Health, Health Care and Wellness. Also explore the Canadian Alliance for Sustainable Health Care (CASHC). The focus of this 2015 initiative will include health care systemic challenges, as well as challenges related to institutional and professional competencies and to governance.
- NBER (National Bureau of Economics Research) Working Papers
- Public Policy Forum Non-partisan resource for public discussion of issues in Canadian public policy.
- PolicyFile (U.S. Policy) Provides access to U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and grey literature.
- Social Research and Demonstraton Corporation A non-profit research organization, created specifically to develop, field test, and rigorously evaluate new programs.
- Hillwatch has an excellent listing of Canadian and international think tanks.
- Search for Think Tanks using Harvard University Library's custom Google search.
- Policypointers Allows searching by policy area or keyword.