Finding academic literature
- Library Search Omni is a good place to start
- Use the Public Policy and Administration quick and detailed guides for finding databases and other resources
- Do not limit yourself to these: See Databases by Subject list
- Look at the Subject Guides that best relate to your topic. Some examples: Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership, Health or Health Care, Sustainable and Renewable Energy, Canadian Studies, Indigenous Policy & Administration, Business, etc.
Search Alerts help researchers stay current with their searches, and with what is being published in their area of interest through automatic e-mail alerts from databases and electronic journal services
Good to know:
- Don't hesitate to use the Interlibrary Loans RACER form to request items not held at Carleton’s library