Finding academic literature
- Library Search Omni is a good place to start - During COVID-19 select 'Available online' so that you only see available results
- Use the Public Policy and Administration quick and detailed guides for finding databases and other resources
- Do not limit yourself to these: See Databases by Subject list
- Look at the Subject Guides that best relate to your topic. Some examples: Business, Global and International Studies, Political Science, Sociology.
Search Alerts help researchers stay current with their searches, and with what is being published in their area of interest through automatic e-mail alerts from databases and electronic journal services
Good to know:
- Don't hesitate to use the Interlibrary Loans RACER form to request items not held at Carleton’s library