- CURVE is Carleton's institutional repository which collects, preserves and provides open access to the academic research output and creative works of Carleton faculty and scholars.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - standard tool for researchers to easily navigate academic publishers' copyright and self-archiving policies when depositing scholarly articles in an institutional repository.
What is an ORCID and do I need one?
Journal-level metrics (bibliometrics) are used to measure the impact of a journal as a whole. They can also be used for:
- preparing your portfolio
- assessing the impact and quality of a journal relative to a particular discipline or field through ranking
- tenure and promotion in academic circles
- publication venue choices
- collection building and assessment
Read more: Measuring Your Research Impact (Carnegie Mellon University Libraries)