Literature Review writing guides
- The Literature Review: A Few Tips on Conducting It - University of Toronto
- Literature Reviews for Graduate Students - Simon Fraser University
- Conducting a Literature Review - Georgetown University Medical Centre
- Literature Review - Deakin University Library
- Learn how to Write a Review of Literature - University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Guidelines for Writing a Literature Review - University of Minnesota, Duluth
You can also search for Literature review guide in the library's search box.
Other aids for writing
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Writing an annotated bibliography
- Write a book review (Queen's University)
- Carleton library's YouTube channel
You can also search for Academic writing, or Dissertation writing in the Library's search box.
Citing and Citation Management Tools
We offer a variety of support options for citing your sources and citation management. If you are not already using a citation management tool, I strongly suggest you look into one now. Most of these tools will also allow you to turn your references into properly formatted bibliographies, and with additional plug-ins they can allow you to easily insert your citations into your papers as you write.