Policy Reports and Working Papers
- Canadian Public Policy Collection Publications from Canadian research institutes, government agencies and university centres working in the area of Canadian public policy, health and medical research.
- Conference Board of Canada e-Library Browse, search, or check out their Focus Areas - in particular Indigenous & Northern Communities, including the Centre for the North.
- NBER (National Bureau of Economics Research) Working Papers
- PolicyFile Index Indexes research on U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and grey literature.
- Social Research and Demonstraton Corporation A non-profit research organization, created specifically to develop, field test, and rigorously evaluate new programs.
- Global Go To Think Tank Index - University of Pennsylvania
- The Grey Literature Report provides an international publishers list and links to their reports.
- See which Think Tanks are doing what kind of research using Harvard University Library's custom Google search.
Organizations, Research Institutes, Associations
Search for organizations that represent one nation or multiple nations.
- Kivalliq Inuit Association
- Assembly of First Nations
- Centre for First Nations Governance
- Institute on Governance - explore their reserach & publications
- Canadian Race Relations Foundation
- Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami
Grey literature is defined as "information produced on all levels of government, academics, business and industry in electronic and print formats not controlled by commercial publishing" ie. where publishing is not the primary activity of the producing body." —ICGL Luxembourg definition, 1997. Expanded in New York, 2004
In addition to the resources above, Grey Literature also includes
- Finding the Hard to Finds: Searching for Grey Literature - University of British Columbia