Search Omni under Academic Writing.
Help is available on campus at Writing Services.
Others aids for writing include
- Check out the Plagiarism.org website for more information
- Academic Integrity @ Carleton University
- Take the Academic Integrity Quiz based on the rules of citation
- Write a book review (Queen's University)
- The Literature Review: A Few Tips on Conducting It - University of Toronto
- Writing an annotated bibliography
- Citation Management - Information & workshops about free citation/document management systems available.
- Cite Your Sources General guide pointing to resources on all the main styles.
- Chicago Style tutorial
- Chicago Style Format (17th) - Manuscript, Footnotes & Endnotes (Youtube)
- Chicago Style Guide - 17th edition - Purdue Online Writing Lab
- The Craft of Research /Wayne C. Booth, et. al. (2016) [earlier editions may be borrowed]
- Fit to print: the Canadian student's guide to essay writing /Joanne Buckley (2013) LB2369.,B83 2013
- Stylish academic writing / Helen Sword (2012)
- Writing for academic success / Gail Craswell, Megan Poore (2012) RSV LB2369.C73 2012