Policy Reports and Working Papers
- Canadian Public Policy Collection
Collection of publications from Canadian public policy institutes, government agencies, advocacy groups, think-tanks, university research centres and other public interest groups.
- Canadian Health Research Collection
- Policy File Index
Provides access to U.S. foreign and domestic policy papers and grey literature.
Grey literature is an important source of information for research in public policy.
Grey literature is defined as "information produced on all levels of government, academics, business and industry in electronic and print formats not controlled by commercial publishing" ie. where publishing is not the primary activity of the producing body." —ICGL Luxembourg definition, 1997. Expanded in New York, 2004
In addition to the resources above, Grey Literature also includes
- Finding the Hard to Finds: Searching for Grey Literature - University of British Columbia
- Grey Literature: Introduction
- GreyNet International Directory of organizations in grey literature from GreyNet International
- Grey Matters