This guide will help you find good sources for your research paper. Here are some general resources to get you started:
- Encyclopedia of crime and justice / Sanford H. Kadish, editor in chief.
- Encyclopedia of criminology and deviant behavior / Clifton D. Bryant, editor-in-chief.
- The encyclopedia of serial killers / Michael Newton.
- Fifty key thinkers in criminology / edited by Keith Hayward, Shadd Maruna and Jayne Mooney.
- Handbook on crime / edited by Fiona Brookman ... [et al.].
- International handbook of criminology / edited by Shlomo Giora Shoham, Paul Knepper, Martin Kett.
- International handbook of victimology / edited by Shlomo Giora Shoham, Paul Knepper, Martin Kett.
- Key perspectives in criminology / John Tierney.
- Routledge handbook of international criminology [electronic resource] / edited by Cindy J. Smith, Sheldon X. Zhang, and Rosemary Barberet.
- The SAGE handbook of criminological theory / edited by Eugene McLaughlin and Tim Newburn.