Use the catalogue to find books, government documents, conference proceedings, and journals. Only the titles of journals are included in the catalogue: use the databases to search for individual article titles.
If you know the title of the item you seek, perform a title search.
If you know the author, perform an author search. Enter the author's name with the surname first.
Otherwise, try a keyword search. Scroll down the keyword search page to get help with all the kinds of keyword searches that you can do.
Once you find one or more good books, look at the SUBJECT headings that have been used. Follow those SUBJECT heading links to find related books.
Suggested Subject Headings
- Dementia -- Canada -- Forecasting
- Health promotion -- Canada
- Industrial hygiene -- Canada
- Infant health services -- Canada
- Maternal health services -- Canada
- Medical care -- Canada
- Medical policy -- Social aspects -- Canada
- Mental health services -- Canada
- Public Health -- Canada
- Reproductive technology -- Canada
- Social medicine -- Canada
- Social status -- Health aspects -- Canada
Also try adding --Health and Hygiene tospecific subject headings having to do with groups such as Poor -- Health and Hygiene