A thesis is a special genre of scholarly writing. Consult databases for theses and dissertations, in particular:
Suggested Carleton University Theses and Dissertations
- The Barriers and benefits of union activism for women: an organizational review of "Organized Working Women"
- Beyond the kitchen and the cornfield; the political activism of Ontario farm women
- A call to duty: how women's magazines, 1935 to 1980, contribute in the formation of responsible citizens
- Feminist activism and heterosexual identity; in the words of lesbian, bisexual and heterosexual women
- From social movement to professional midwifery project; are we throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
- Girl, goddess, and grown-up: enacting the feminine feminist according to the neodomestic movement
- The grrrls are all write: the role of zines in third-wave feminism
- Not just the girl next door: feminist equality strategies in the face of the "Woman of legal discourse"
- Reinventing the wheel or fixing it? A case study of radical feminism in contemporary Montreal