Review the Library's general Government Information page including the Google custom search of all Canadian federal, provincial and territory government sites (on the right).
Many government documents are available in print or electronically via the Library Catalogue. Try a KEYWORD search, limiting the results to Location: GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.
Government Documents Databases
Consult the Government Information databases page, in particular for
Selected Government Documents
- The Canadian temporary foreign worker program : do short-term economic needs prevail over human rights concerns?
- Feminized migration in East and Southeast Asia : policies, actions and empowerment
DDV UN9 RIS13 2005.P11 .ENG [also online]
- Migrant sex workers from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union : the Canadian case
DDV CA1 SWA 2000.M37 .EXF [also online]
- Migrant workers in Canada : a review of the Canadian Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program
HD5856.C2 B74 2006 [also online]
- Migration and health : implications for development : a case study of Mexican and Jamaican migrants in Canada's Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program
- Perspectives on gender and migration
DDV UN5 EB 2007.P23 .ENG
- The precarious migrant status and precarious employment : the paradox of international rights for migrant workers
- Return and onward migration among working age men
DDR CA1 BS2 2006.S73 .ENG [also online]
- Temporary foreign workers and non-status workers : report of the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration
DDV CA1 XC64 2009.T22 .EXF [also online]
- Trafficking in persons