Pornography is regulated federally in Canada.
- Combatting child sexual abuse online
- Data retention as a tool for investigating Internet child pornography and other Internet crimes : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, January 25, 2011
- Domestic human trafficking for sexual exploitation in Canada
- The Evolution of Pornography Law in Canada
- Pornography on the Internet : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 9 and October 15, 2003.
Use the Government Information Google Custom Search to find government publications and publications by research organizations that monitor government at all levels worldwide. Also visit the Maps, Data and Government Information Centre for help with finding these resources as well as for locating statistical data.